Mud Slurry Pump Rubber Parts
Main Part Number At The Drawing
060: Intake Joint
122: Stuffing Box Seal
036: Frame Plate Liner
018：Cover Plate Liner
124: Volute Cover Seal
041: Frame Plate Liner Insert
>>>> Pump Parts For Sale
Note: Approximate performance for clear water,to be used for primary selection only.
1. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life.
2. Multi-stage high pressure operation to 750 psi.
3. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
4. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
5. Large, open internal passages designed to maximize wear life and lower operating costs.
6. Thick elastomer and alloy liners provide superior corrosion resistance and maximum wear life.
7. Full flush gland, low flow, and dry running centrifugal seals reduce flush water usage minimizing pump operating costs.
Clear Water Performance
HH high head mud slurry pump widely used for wet crushers, SAG mill discharge, ball mill discharge, rod mill discharge, Ni acid slurry, coarse sand, coarse tailings, phosphate matrix, minerals concentrate, heavy media, dredging, bottom/fly ash, lime grinding, oil sands, mineral sands, fine tailings, phosphoric acid, coal, flotation, sugar beets, process chemical, pulp and paper, FGD, waste water etc.
8x6S-HH High Head Slurry Pump is a world’s standard heavy duty slurry pumps and have outstanding performance in high head applications, It is widely used in the mining, coal washing, power plant, metallurgy, petrochemical, building material, dredging, and other industrial departments, etc. The 8×6 high head slurry pumps are suitable for handling high abrasive slurries of various concentrations including hydrocyclone feeding pumps, magnetic separator feeding pumps, underflow slurry pumps (thickener underflow pumps, filter separator underflow pumps), flotation feeding pumps, vibrating sieve feeding pumps, shaking grading pressure pumps, concentrate pump, tailing pumps etc.