Abrasive Slurry Pump Rubber Parts
Main Part Number At The Drawing
060: Intake Joint
122: Stuffing Box Seal
036: Frame Plate Liner
018：Cover Plate Liner
124: Volute Cover Seal
041: Frame Plate Liner Insert
>>>> Pump Parts For Sale
Note: Approximate performance for clear water,to be used for primary selection only.
1. Ductile iron fully lined casing provides durability, strength and long service life.
2. Multi-stage high pressure operation to 750 psi.
3. Heavy duty construction with through-bolt design provides ease of maintenance and minimal downtime.
4. Large diameter, slow turning, high efficiency impellers designed to achieve maximum wear life and low operating costs.
5. Large, open internal passages designed to maximize wear life and lower operating costs.
6. Thick elastomer and alloy liners provide superior corrosion resistance and maximum wear life.
7. Full flush gland, low flow, and dry running centrifugal seals reduce flush water usage minimizing pump operating costs.
4x3E-HH High Head Abrasive Slurry Pump is fit for a variety of applications ranging from filter press feeds to pipeline transport staging pumps. The high heads along with sturdier wear parts make these pumps some of the most rugged in the slurry pump line. Extensive exterior ribbing allows for higher heads to be reached with a single slurry pump, and bulked up wet end parts handle the toughest applications in the field today.
4x3E-HH High Head Slurry Pump Applications:
Mining and mineral processing
Highly abrasive slurries
Mine refuse and tailings
Coal and power plant ash
Sand and gravel
Mining duty abrasive slurries
Pulp & paper
In-plant slurry transfer pumps
Dyes & Intermediate
Pharmaceutical & Chemicals